Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A picture worth a thousand words...

I just had to share some images I took with my phone. Therefore the quality of the pics are lacking, however, they get the point across.
This is the clock in my car. This was at night.
This is a picture of the temperature reading on my rear view mirror at that time of night.

Yes, you are seeing it correctly. It was still 104 degrees at almost 10:00pm. Lovely, isn't it?

The second set of pics are a list I found in my house. When we learned that my Grandfather was very ill, my mother and I flew out to NY and took Zane with us. That left Jim and my Dad in charge of Cade, and my nephews, Brandon and Gabe who were visiting.
Brandon and Gabe stayed the night with Jim before they left to join us in NY. Jim, as I similarly do, made a note of things they needed to grab before walking out the door.

Do you see what I found funny?


Jim explained that the note was for Gabe's Nintendo DS. Not for Gabe himself. I am glad that Jim didn't really need a note to remember one of the kids...








1 comment:

Blade said...

Go see Jim's facebook picture of the temp in WI when he landed. I'm tellin you.. its time to make your way out here sis!

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...