Saturday, November 3, 2012

Color Me Rad 5K

I have been "running" for a while now. Let me clarify. I have been jogging slowly for a couple of months. My endurance has been building up--no where near where I would like it yet, but it is coming slowly but surely. I have made it from dying after 30 seconds of jogging to being able to go about 2 miles before I start whining heavily. Looking for a race to check out my endurance, Jim and I signed up for the Color Me Rad 5K. We ended up bringing the kids--and basically walked the whole thing. So, it was a fun family event--but no running involved :) I will have to keep persevering as I am currently signed up for a 1/2 marathon in January? What was I thinking?!

So nice and clean!

My buddy, Tim, from work

Zane going for a ride--3 miles is far for short legs

Colorful family photo!

Tim and his girlfriend, Brittany

Our "rad" RAD tattoos. I am leaving mine for work on Monday :)


1 comment:

The Peterson's said...

You look like you have a chia head in the picture with the guy from work! I had to look twice!!!

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...