Sunday, April 15, 2012

2 years?

If you look at the date of my previous blog post, you will see that it was over 2 years ago. It has been so much easier to just upload pictures, etc to Facebook. However, after repeated badgering (from the only two people who read my blog in the first place) I finally have broken down and returned to my blog. We will see if I post again after this...

I will not torture anyone and begin to attempt to catch up 2 years worth of information. We can start with last month--when my "baby" turned 3. Zane LOVES Peter Piper Pizza--and requested his birthday party to be there again. Again. Fine by me--someone else does the cooking and the cleaning--and entertaining kids is easy!




My mom and I did attempt cake pops--decorating is apparently NOT one of our strengths--but cute enough!





I LOVE this face!



My birthday boy and me!




At three, Zane is fearless (which causes me great anxiety!) He loves to climb and slide. Trucks, dinosaurs or anything Toy Story will keep him entertained for hours. He mimics everything his big brother does--which tends to drive Caden crazy. Zane refuses to eat most meats unless it is a hot dog or a McDonald's chicken nugget. Zane, who at one point was so allergic to milk he wasn't gaining weight, now will choose chocolate milk over any other beverage. Age 3 has brought a streak of independence and stubbornness. "I DO IT!" is a common phrase. A rough and tumbly boy through and through! Love you, Zane!


1 comment:

The Peterson's said...

Zane is a kid after my own heart - his love of PPP and his aversion to meat (although, hot dogs are gross). Keep posting, another 2 year hiatus is not allowed!

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...