Tuesday, April 28, 2009

All's Quiet

I love to say that. Love even more to experience that.

Cade is sound asleep in his bed. Zane is sound asleep in his bed. Cade will hopefully be asleep until at least 6:30 tomorrow morning and Zane, well, hopefully until 10:00pm when he will want to eat again.

Tomorrow my older brother Josh is coming into town. Cade is sad that Brandon and Gabe won't be with him, but he is excited nonetheless to "rock out" with Uncle Josh. Cade will tell you that Uncle Josh is coming for "baptize". To put water on Zane's head. Not Caden's.

Many other friends and family are coming in for this special occasion. My Aunt Sue from New York, Jim's sister from Tennessee, my brother, Jeremy and his wife, Jenae who have agreed to be Zane's Godparents and Jenae's parents from California.

It is going to be a fun time--surrounding an important, blessed event!

2 comments:

K said...

My heart, my thoughts, my prayers are going to be there. Unfortunately my body is stuck here.

I love you and will be thinking about all of you, so sad that I can't celebrate with you.

Jenae C. said...

We are so excited to be with you, and honored to be Zane's godparents! We love you and will see you in a couple of days!

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...