Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Just Not Feelin' It

I haven't been around the blogging world much lately.

I could blame it on my crazy two year old, or my needy newborn. And while both excuses are valid and true, it isn't the whole story. I am just not feeling very creative or interesting lately. I guess what it comes down to is the fact that I am NOT interesting lately. I have said before that boring is good. Means no drama is going. However, it also means that I am boring. And boring, is, well, boring. See, I am boring you already.

So enough about boring me. I will just torment you with more pictures.

Here is Zane--getting bigger each day and so happy and alert--especially in the morning!

My friend's daughter came over to play this morning. Cade really likes Zoie but is usually very quiet around her. Not today! He was in his house, so must have felt more comfortable. That and he is finally reaching an age where you play WITH other kids, not just NEXT to them.

Here is Cade and Zoie sharing a chair--because why sit by yourself?


Cade and Zoie decided to take the toys out of the coffee table--not to play with them, but to make room so they could climb in. Who needs toys when you have fun furniture?!


3 comments:

K said...

Picture posts are great. Everyone who has had an infant will give you a pass on the no posting - feeling boring thing. Just keep putting up the pictures and people will think you're the best blogger ever. Or at least, I will.

30 days! 30 days and counting! I can't wait to see you!

Unknown said...

Did you see the RED in Zane's hair?

The Peterson's said...

Cut yourself some slack - you are busy with two little boys, you don't have that much spare time! But I agree, keep the pictures coming! Love ya!

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...