Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What's New

There are just not enough hours in the day.

Especially if you have house guests. House guests that make you stay up until all hours of the night drinking. It was fun, but it left me exhausted and no time to blog! So here is the deal in a few short words.

  • Zane's baptism went really well. He didn't cry at all!
  • Cade thought his role for the baptism was to pose like a diva on the stairs to the altar.
  • Josh makes me drink way too much.
  • I miss everybody already.
  • We are going to see Dave Matthew's Band tomorrow night. Hopefully I won't fall asleep and will really enjoy the night out with Jim and my parents!

Well, that is it in a nutshell. Enjoy the slide show in the previous post!

1 comment:

Blade said...

I am supposed to be a bad influence. That's my job. It was great seeing you guys.. miss you already.

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...