Monday, May 25, 2009

Short and Sweet

Well, y'all agreed that for the time being I could get away with short, unimaginative posts--as long as they contain pictures.




Let's just say that it is a good thing we have air conditioning since this is the way Zane likes to sleep. All bundled up. I have a theory on that. When Zane was in the NICU at birth and PICU at two weeks, the nurses/doctors would swaddle Zane when they were done poking and prodding him. I think Zane associates swaddling with a break from needles, medicine, respiratory therapy, etc. Of course, it could just be that he is a baby. And lots of babies like to be swaddled. Doesn't really matter. Looks like a sleeping angel either way.

1 comment:

K said...

He is so perfect!


25 days!!!

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...