Friday, September 26, 2008

Since Nothing More Exciting is Happening...

I don't have any great stories to tell you.
I haven't experienced anything creepy like Josh has lately.

But, I did save a heck of a lot of money at the grocery stores today!

Let me impress you with my list...or drive you away.

  • (20) Powerade Zero
  • (2) 24-packs of Dasani water
  • (1) Bertolli frozen dinner
  • (2) Pictsweet frozen veggies
  • (1) loaf Sara Lee bread
  • (2) Skippy Peanut butter
  • (2) Ortega Taco shells
  • (1) Ronzini pasta
  • (2) bags Poore Brother potato chips (yes, Josh..they are for you)
  • (2) Gallons milk
  • (2) Prego pasta sauce
  • (2) cans Spaghetti-Os
  • (6) cans Campbells Chunky soup
  • (2) Red peppers
  • (2) yellow peppers
  • (3) cans pringles
  • (2) Lunchables Jr.
  • (2) Dole salad kits
  • (2) Peaches
  • (1) bunch green onions
  • (1) box Eggo waffles

I paid $50.71 for $143.83 worth of groceries. That is a savings of around 65%. Not super great, but every little bit helps, doesn't it? I was pretty happy with it!

No comments:

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...