Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Stupid Computer Games...

Yeah, yeah, yeah..it has been forever. I know.

But I blame my Mom and her introducing me to the game Gem Shop. I got addicted and couldn't stop playing long enough to blog.

So what has been going on in the decade that I haven't posted?

  • I turned 30. Luckily, not as bad as I thought it would be.
  • Jim, Mom, Dad, and I went to see Nunsense at the Arizona Broadway Theater for my birthday. It was hilarious. Fun times.
  • I had a couple of different tests done for my hearing problems and most likely ruled out Meniere's Disease...which is a good thing.
  • I have been praying for Jenn and Brian...and so glad things have gone well so far!
  • I have been planning Halloween outfits and getting excited about having a Halloween party! Can't wait.
  • Cade is going to be Handy Manny for Halloween, and luckily his Nana is "handy" with a sewing machine to make the cheap store bought costume better!
  • I am "showing" like I am 25 weeks pregnant and I am only almost 15 weeks. Ughh...
  • I have been researching double strollers...expensive...but I suppose that is the only thing I will really have to buy this time around.

Well, even though it has been almost 2 weeks since I posted, this is the best list I can come up with. Do I have any readers left???

1 comment:

Jenae C. said...

Those double strollers are really hard to drive, they are like a bus!!! Have fun!! Also, I think we need to see some belly pictures posted!

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...