Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm A Star!

Today was Cade's last day at Little Gym.

It was "Show Week" since it was the last day of the semester. Nana came with us to be a personal cheering section and photographer. Mom got some good shots!

Here is my little monkey swinging on the bar--so tall his feet are almost touching the mat!


The first time Cade did this activity--where you lay on the big "donut", roll over to the "cheese" and do a forward roll he was scared to death. Today he did it with minimal prompting and no screaming or death grips! See how far we have come?




All the kids got a chance to be the center of attention as the received their ribbon and applause. Cade stood up on the podium and graciously accepted his ribbon (before quickly jumping down and running back to my lap)


I am sad that we will not be doing Little gym again for at least a while. With a new baby, schedules will be difficult to maintain...and the one we have been going to is a LONG drive. We will have to find something a little closer to home. But, we will miss it!



1 comment:

K said...

He's not just a star, he's a Supah Star!

Give him big wet kisses from Aunt Kim! Being so far away is killing me right now. KILLING ME!

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...