Monday, January 26, 2009

Time to Post

I was about to comment on my friend, Jaime's blog, about how long it had been since her last post, then I realized I had no room to talk. So, I will post first, then go and harrass her.

Baby news:
Baby number two is due in about 6 weeks. I have a doctor's appointment Wednesday and I hope to get my c-section scheduled then. I went for an ultrasound almost 2 weeks ago and the baby was measuring in the 66th percentile. Weighed in at about 4 pounds. Everything looks good. From here on out I will be doing twice weekly NonStress tests and ultrasounds for fluid measurements. WE NEED A NAME! Any suggestions?

Caden news:
Caden is sick. Totally miserable our last day on vacation. Some sort of virus that has attacked his tummy and everything else. Back on breathing treatments and steroids. He was so sweet today, but I am sure by tomorrow the steroids will have turned him into a monster. I hate him being sick!


Vacation News:
We had a GREAT time in Orlando. And since pictures are worth a thousand words, I will let the pictures say everything! (I am tired--if you want details, call me!)















2 comments:

Blade said...

It was a great time. So glad we were able to be there together.

Hope Cade feels better soon!

K said...

I need more pictures. I can't get enough of that peanutty smile!

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...