Sunday, January 4, 2009

Missing the Coffee...

Maybe I can convince Josh to bring some coffee to Florida with him.

Enough for our time there--and for me to take home. I am generally not an at-home coffee drinker, but Josh corrupted me with the coffee he brought with him to visit. I miss it. Of course, part of the thing I miss is being able to share the coffee with my brother. But, we will hang out again soon.

I worked three days out of the last four. I had one tech and one intern when I worked on Thursday. We did like 40 prescriptions. It was boring. On Saturday, I had my intern again--and we did like 50 prescriptions. Again, it was boring. TODAY, I was all by myself and I did 65 prescriptions and sold at least that many. It may not sound like a lot, but when you are by yourself... I survived. My feet are swollen to an unnatural size and I am more than exhausted, but I made it! 9 more weeks!

Today is my Grandfather's 85th birthday. We had a nice dinner and celebration. My aunt made the most beautiful quilt--and my mom a book for him. Amazing how much he has accomplished in his 85 years. Happy Birthday, Grandfather!

Well, since I am so pathetic and about to fall asleep as I type this, I guess I will be going now!

2 comments:

Blade said...

Hehe.. I had coffee this weekend, although I am barely able to start tasting things again. Still not 100% today. I blame you.

I will see about bringing some coffee with me. ;)

Misha said...

If I were a coffee drinker, I'm sure I'd like that icing on the cake one too. It sounds good. Looks like you guys had a good Christmas. Don't work too hard. I didn't know that you had gestational diabetes. Did you have it w/Cade? That sucks! Not too much longer to go, though. I'm not sure when I'll be coming to AZ again, but since it's been over a year, I think it's about time. I'll definately let you know. Miss you.

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...