Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Random Things

Luckily not much is going on here.

Boring, I have decided, is generally a good thing. Means things are status quo. Exciting doesn't always come with "good" things.

So, since I am so boring, I will tell you a few random things I have discovered lately.

My new favorite song:



And my new favorite thing to eat:



And it is now less than 3 weeks away from my scheduled c-section. I am ready to be done. Not ready necessarily to have a new baby, but ready to not have to pee 12 times a night and ready to sleep on my stomach! And I really can't wait to meet this little guy. Even if he doesn't have a name yet...

2 comments:

Jenae C. said...

I vote for Corben Noah to be his name!

The Peterson's said...

Ohhhh - I like Corben Noah too! Don't forget the baby is much more portable in the womb than out :)

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...