Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Nesting

I am "nesting".

For those of you who have not been pregnant--or lived with a pregnant woman, it is an "uncontrollable urge to clean one's house brought on by a desire to prepare a nest for the new baby, to tie up loose ends of old projects and to organize your world."

I also have company coming to stay with us for a few days. And I know they wouldn't care if my house is a disaster, but I did have to move some stuff to find our guest room bed. They need a place to sleep. Free of baby paraphernalia.

So, luckily my Mom likes to organize. We tackled the office today. And the guest room. And the hall closet. It looks so great.

The baby's clothes are washed and his bag is packed for the hospital. I am getting ready. Sometime in the next 4 weeks or so we are going to have a baby!

What a terrifyingly wonderful thought.

2 comments:

K said...

Yay!!!!! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!

The Peterson's said...

I don't care what your house looks like - I can't wait to see you guys! See you in a few days :)

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...