Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's Official

Cade is sick.

For the last week we have been hoping it would just disappear. But, all the virus did was move from the head and into Cade's chest. So... back to our usual course of steroids and breathing treatments. And of course, dealing with the nightmare child that follows that course.

Poor Zane went to the doctor today, too. However, he got a little more than a check up! Zane was circumcised today. The we had to take him to the lab for his second set of newborn screenings. Zane has pretty much slept the rest of the day away. Apparently he was a little traumatized!

Jim goes back to work Monday and that will be an adjustment for all of us. I kind of like having Jim around--one kid per parent works out pretty well. It will be interesting when Jim isn't here to tag-team with me. I am sure he is not looking forward to going back to work as he is at a new store, but we will all make it through!

And I am tired. Just tired. Must sleep!

No comments:

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...