Sunday, March 1, 2009

Croup Continued...

Cade got his steroid shot at the doctor on Friday.

Friday night was rough. Apparently the steroids wired him. He didn't sleep much. I keep joking that Cade is preparing me for life with a newborn--with little sleep. I appreciate his thought, but would like to have a few more nights of solid sleep before they become a thing of the past. Saturday night was a little better as he only woke up once at 11:45pm. Of course, I had just fallen asleep and was very confused as to why I was being woken up by a little hand poking me in the back...But, after I got him back in bed, we were good until 6:30am. I am hoping tonight he will sleep all the way through. Wish us luck.

Jim and I ran to Target tonight to get a baby swing. Our old one is now missing vital parts and will not be useful. So, we picked out a new one. The Fisher Price My Little Lamb Swing. You can check it out here and see how cute it is. I am glad that we don't have to purchase all the big items this time around, but it is kind of fun. So, I am glad I got to do this!

2 comments:

SP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
K said...

Here's hoping Monkey #2 likes the swing. Brandon was a swing baby but Gabe. OMJ, the screaming. He wanted nothing to do with the swing. NOTHING. The bouncey chair on the hand was da bomb.

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...