Friday, March 6, 2009

Perfection

*** Guest Post by Kim, spouting nonesense from the (and almost spring) frozen wilderness of Wisconsin.

While Courtney is being waited on hand and foot by her adoring husband recouperating at the hospital, I've snuck into the Monkey House through one of the upstairs windows. Actually, while she was delusional from pain and desperately waiting for the pharmacological juices from heaven to kick in, I took full advantage of the situation in order to get her to give me the keys to her cyber-apartment. She did make me promise to put the seat down when I was done though, so she wasn't completely incoherant. heh. Of course, Courtney knows me pretty well and is wise enough to not let me run amok in her tidy little space without a darn good reason.

Zane Rylan Morales

Zane was born on March 04, 2009 at 12:11pm. He weighed a 7lbs 4oz and was 20" long.

Courtney is recouperating and doing well. We had a little bit of scare with Zane due to some fluid in his lungs but he seems to be flourishing now.

Isn't he the most gorgeous little piece of perfection you have ever seen?

No, really. He is.

I have two boys of my own who locked up my heart at their very first breath and I'm here to tell you that neither one of them looked that beautiful immediately after they were born. Their were red, splotchy, screamy bundles of yummy baby. I thought that's what all newborns looked like. Apparently I was w-r-o-n-g. Just look at that face.


Here, maybe this will help:

Perfection!

Congratulations Courtney, Jim and Cade.

3 comments:

flyingace said...

congrats again sis. Oh, and you kinda need to take down your widget that as of today states that you still have 14 days before you are giving birth. Probably a little out of date now!

Alisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alisha said...

Congratulations Courtney, Jim and Caden on your new addition!! He is beautiful, and I have to agree with Kim he is perfect. That was the first thing I said when I saw his picture!! I know Caden will be such a great big brother. Sure wish I was there to share in the joy. Cant wait to see more pics as they come.
Love and miss you all tons!! aL.

p.s. I'm guessing the sentence about Jim being an adoring husband was meant to be underlined......lol

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...