Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Stolen Moments

I only have a few precious moments before Zane wakes up hungry.

But, I wanted to thank Kim for her guest post and welcoming Zane into the world.

Life in our house is crazy right now. Lack of sleep always makes the world seem a little off kilter.

We have a newborn. In case you didn't know (or don't remember), newborns don't sleep through the night. And they cry. And they are sweet angels that win you over with a smile in their sleep that is probably caused by a gas bubble.

We also have a two year old. And two year olds love to say, "No". And they are confused when another being enters the household and disrupts their normal life. Cade is sick. Fever, cough, runny nose, congestion...he is miserable and not sleeping well. And the hardest part is trying to keep him away from Zane. Don't need a newborn with that virus!

However, no matter how crazy things are, I am trying to focus on the good. The blessing of our new baby boy.

Thanks for all the well wishes!

2 comments:

K said...

Can I just tell you ONE (million) more time how excited I am and how much I love you and ...

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY ZANE!!!!!

The Peterson's said...

I'm so glad to see you in the blogger world! I miss you and I can't wait to see baby Zane! Love ya!

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...