Wednesday, March 25, 2009

When a week feels like a year...

Tomorrow, Thursday, it will be a week since we called 911 for Zane.

Hard to believe that it has only been a week. It seems to me like it has been FOREVER. I guess that whole situation sucked a lot out of us. All of us. I wanted to say thank you to my parents and my in-laws as they helped us through this past week. It helped so much to know that Cade was safe and well cared for so that we could focus on Zane in the hospital.

Diana, Jim's mom, took off work to come and visit us in the hospital and to take Cade for the afternoons and evenings. My parents took care of Cade the rest of time and would sit with Zane in the hospital for a few hours so Jim and I could run home and shower and change. Diana brought us cookies and Starbucks. My mom did our laundry. The support from our family is amazing--and priceless. Thank you!

Tomorrow, Thursday, it will be a week since Cade had his pictures taken with the Easter Bunny. I seem to have a valid excuse of why it has taken me so long to get these pictures up, but here they are!

2 comments:

K said...

Since Zane came in making such a commotion, maybe he'll be your sweet and perfect one. It worked with you right; all that puking but now you're perfect!

Caden has the most contageous smile. Whenever his pictures pop up it always makes me happy.

I'm so glad you all are home and well. Take care of each other.

I love you.

flyingace said...

I don't know about perfect, K...

Great pictures. Glad everyone is doing better!

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...