Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Just To Let You Know I Am Around

I haven't been ignoring you.

Well, not intentionally anyway.

Things have just been crazy. My Grandma is not doing well and I am scared each time the phone rings that it will be someone telling me she has passed away. I was talking to my older brother and I realized that we will not just be mourning the loss of our Grandmother--but a loss of our Grandma's house and all of the nostalgia attached to it.

I have such fond memories of time spent at my Grandma's house. From the fiber optic lamp down in the basement...to the flashlight tag that we would play at dusk. My Grandma has books and toys (ever play the board game Careers ?) and would play cards with us for hours. She taught us King's Corners and Cribbage. She is the queen of Jumbles, the best cookies in the world.

I think Grandma is ready to go to Heaven. Doesn't mean the rest of us are ready to let her go...That is the tough part about death.

On another note, here is the link to some of the Hawaii scrapbook pages I have finished. There are like 4 different Hawaii albums..make sure you click on view all albums to see all that there is if you are interested.

http://www.scrapbookflair.com/chmorales

3 comments:

K said...

The scrap books look gorgeous.

I'm still praying for Grandma, praying for God to give her peace.

I love you.

Jenae C. said...

Even I remember playing careers with grandma and Jeremy! And sneaking into the kitchen to take just one more jumble. Grandma gave me the recipe, but I can't find a jumble cookie cutter! I have only known her for 3 years, but have loved her very much over that time. Grandma will definately not be forgotten!

Blade said...

The scrapbook pages do look great Sis.

Love you guys.

-J

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...