Saturday, April 5, 2008

A Little Overwhelmed

So much is going on.

I have been feeling a little overwhelmed. So much so that it seems like it would take way too much energy to blog.

My parents are still in NY with my Grandma. She has left the hospital to go home refusing any more treatments or tests. Grandma will have 24 hour nursing care and daily visits from hospice. My heart is breaking. I am very worried about my older brother who seems to be finding this news hard to deal with. I just wish we lived closer so I could be support for him. I am terrified about what this is doing to my Dad...I am missing my mom and worried about her being cold and miserable in NY.


Cade is sick. High fever. Not sleeping. Not eating. Pretty happy considering though. Doctor says it is just a virus that will run its course. Ughh...


I have been really concerned about a good friend who is dealing with a family member battling drug addiction and depression. His illness has been very hard on her. My heart hurts for her as she battles daily with him. Her ability to cope and be strong amazes me as always.

A little tension at work goes a long way. But hopefully we have cleared the air regarding that.


My sister-in-law and family are coping with the death of her grandfather...and good friends of ours are coping with the death of an aunt and the diagnosis of cancer for her surviving husband. My thoughts and prayers are with all of them.

Just seems like so much is going. Love to everyone!

3 comments:

Angel said...

I hope you know how much you mean to me and how much I truely do love you as a person. No matter what, you will be my friend forever. I can just see us now, 20 years from now...coupon sensing...lol....and rolling on the floor ready to pee ourselves. You really are so very awesome. And I praise God that he brought such an amazing woman into my life.
Hugs and much love,
Angel

Jenae C. said...

It seems like everything is happening at once. It is hard, but we will make it through. I love you and miss you Courtney!

K said...

I'm halfway to NY. I think you should come here and stay with me just in case Mom needs you, you'll be closer. I've got a couple bottles of wine with our names on it. Oh, and you'd be closer to Josh too.

:) I love you and miss you honey!

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...