Monday, November 24, 2008

Almost Christmas

Well, it kind of is...

When it was Halloween time, Cade was fascinated with the lights and decorations that people had up. He was not so entertained by our front room which he deemed, "spooky". When everyone took their decorations down, he was sad. He kept looking for pumpkins and lights. So, I told him not to worry that it was "almost Christmas" and that we would have to look for Christmas lights soon.

Basically, since November 1st, it has been "almost Christmas" to Cade. He has been in search of Christmas decorations ever since. Luckily, our neighborhood is full of overachievers and people who do NOT procrastinate and as of yesterday we can now see Christmas lights! We are no where close to having any of our decorations for Christmas up yet--I was happy to get my Thanksgiving pilgrims out! Hopefully this weekend.

Today Cade told me that it was "almost time for the baby." Well, I don't know who put that in his head...but it is definitely closer to Christmas than it is to baby!

1 comment:

K said...

Almost Christmas! How fun. I really wish I could be there to celebrate with all of you. Caden is as such a fantastic age where everything is pretty and shiny and wonderful. He hasn't gotten to the "I want" stage. Enjoy it.

I miss you!

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...