Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Catch up time!

Okay...I know I am a slacker.



Here is the low down.




  • Cade is sick with the croup. Back on steroids and breathing treatments. Fun? TOTALLY!

  • I have been busy working on my Grandfather's 85 birthday present which involves me pretending that I have some clue how to use Adobe Photoshop (I really don't, by the way!)

  • I have also been busy working on a slide show for the Advent by Candlelight event at our church.

  • I am now more than halfway through this pregnancy! Time flies when you are having fun.

  • My gestational diabetes is proving to be a little harder to control this time around. Looks like I may have to go on medication. I really don't want the medication, but it is also really bad to have fasting glucose levels in the 160's. Okay, I know I can blame that on the brownie I had last night at our drug dinner. But how do you turn down a Ghiradelli Chocolate brownie with butterscotch chips in it--especially when someone else is paying?! I only ate half!

  • Cade is doing really well sleeping in his new bed. Bath time is still a struggle to get his hair washed, but we are doing it. I am not above bribing with Halloween candy!

  • Cade's new favorite phrase is, "I do it myself!" I suppose that is a good thing...except when we are in a hurry...or I know it is a skill he hasn't mastered yet. But I suppose he will never master it without doing it by himself!

  • Thanks to Coupon Sense I was able to donate a ton of stuff to the food bank. They really needed toiletry items. And I was happy to clean out my closets! 37 tubes of toothpaste...along with shampoo, soap, toothbrushes, etc.




  • And here, finally, are Halloween pictures. Some from our Halloween party...some from Halloween night. Enjoy!

Raggedy Ann came all the way from WI to visit us!






Cade makes a cute Handy Manny, doesn't he?!


Don't ask!





In case you can't figure it out on your own, they are Mount Rushmore. Clever, aren't they?




No comments:

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...