Friday, November 14, 2008

'Roid Rage and Other Happenings

Nightmare. I am living a nightmare.

Cade has been on oral steroids for his croup for 4 days now. And it has manifested into one angry, easily agitated, over-acting 2 year old. He can't stop screaming and crying. I am sure he is absolutely miserable feeling the way he is emotionally, and I am absolutely miserable dealing with him. On one hand I am trying to realize that it is the medication that is making him this way, but I still can't completely control how angry it makes me when he acts out and screams for long periods of time. It has been a really rough day. Makes you appreciate even more having a spouse and family close by to help.

But despite the negative, two good things happened today. I got my clementine "Cuties" that are only available this time of year and they are delicious. Also, I had a really good shopping trip tonight. Let me tell you all about it...Yes, if the thought of this bores you, you may stop reading here.

Should have spent: $165.83
Savings: $126.12
Spent: $ 39.71
Saving %: 76

WOW! I rock!

I will give you a quick list of what I got so you can marvel in my amazingness.
  • (3) Stoffer's frozen entrees
  • (2) Betty Crocker frosting
  • (2) Treetop Applesauce
  • (3) Campbell's cream of mushroom soup
  • (3) rolls Viva paper towels
  • (3) Betty Crocker cookie mix
  • (1) CH Cane sugar
  • (1) CH brown sugar
  • (3) Tollhouse chocolate chips
  • (3) Smucker's Strawberry jam
  • (1) Quaker rice cakes
  • (1) Pillsbury crescent rolls
  • (3) Powerade
  • (1) dozen eggs
  • (4) carnation evaporated milk
  • (1) gallon of milk
  • (4) Nesquick Milk single serve
  • (3) Beech-Nut juice blends
  • (2) Beech-Nut baby cereal
  • (3) boxes Strawberry Pop tarts
  • (1) Box Frosted Flakes Gold
  • (2) Tic-tac Chill
  • (4) cans Campbell Chunky soup
  • (1) Sara Lee wheat bread
  • (1) bag of fries
  • (3) block Philadelphia cream cheese
  • (1) bag of romaine lettuce
  • (1) 3lb bag of clementine Cuties (YEAH!)

No comments:

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...