Sunday, November 2, 2008

What a Surprise!

I was at work on Wednesday.

It was an extra shift that I picked up to help my co-worker out. I was working and hear some one come up to the counter and obnoxiously ask for something for a rash. I look up and there is KIM! Kim from far away. Who shouldn't have been standing in my pharmacy, but was!

So, the first thing that came out of my mouth was, "What the hell are you doing here?"

Okay, so it wasn't the squeal of glee or astonished look she was probably expecting, but it was what came out of my mouth. I was shocked and overjoyed--and stuck at work. But nothing really mattered because Kim came to visit! WOO HOO!

We had a great couple of days catching up...hanging out...shopping. It was so much fun. It was a wonderful surprise. Thanks for coming, Kim!

I must say that Kim's visit provided a lot of needed bonding time...and a lot of blog fodder. Look for stories to come!

1 comment:

K said...

It was AWESOME to be there.

Some people are so very important to your sanity and well-being that NOT being with them enough causes great emotional pain and permanent mental scarring. You are one of those people. Without you I'm doomed... Doooooomed.

So, when can we do it again?

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...