Thursday, December 11, 2008

Change is Good!

SAYS WHO?

Seriously?! The pharmacy technician that has worked in my pharmacy for years decided it was time for a change and transferred stores. So, we were told we were getting a technician from a different store. Her first day at our store was supposed to be Monday.

Our new technician called the previous week to say that she had a scheduled doctor's appointment on her first day and might be late. Hmmm...not a great way to start out at a new store, but that is life.

So, Monday, she was late.

Tuesday, she called in sick.

Wednesday, she called in sick.

Thursday, she called in sick.

Anyone seeing a theme here?

I know that things happen. And I suppose it is very possible that this girl is very sick and might be a little embarrassed that she was late and sick all in her first week at our store. However, since was transferred out of her other store due to time and attendance issues, I think there is a strong possibility something else is going on. My secret hunch is that this girl is angry and is contemplating quitting--but not without using up some of her sick days first!

Lets hope I am wrong!

2 comments:

K said...

Holy Macaroni, Angelia is gone? That is sad. We need to talk and catch up. It has been forever!

FOUR EEEEV ARRRRR!!!!!

flyingace said...

yeah, seriously, what happen to Angelia?

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...