Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Dark Side...

Well, my friend, Jaime, finally took the plunge.

She has joined the blogging world. According to her email that announced her debut, I was her inspiration. Oh dear. She needs to find better sources. Seriously. In her first post, Jaime writes:

"I used to rate blogs with Harry Potter, and now the Twilight series - something I'm not going to read/do, just because of the insane popularity of it all. "

Apparently she has gotten over the popularity of blogging, but I am SURE she still hates Harry Potter. One of the few things we disagree on as I am a pretty big fan of HP.

Anyway, check out her blog. She has some adorable pics of her kiddos on there! Watch the slide show and you will see a cameo appearance of my little monkey--with way CHUBBY cheeks! (not that they are not chubby now, but HOLY COW!)

http://www.mysquishypeanut.blogspot.com/

No comments:

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...