Tuesday, May 20, 2008

And It Continues

And by "It" I mean Cade's illness.


He has some sort of virus. Vomiting and diarrhea. Just really not pleasant at all. Poor kid is absolutely miserable. He hasn't really eaten anything of substance in days. He is down two pounds (which doesn't seem like much unless you only weigh 30 pounds) and I getting concerned about his hydration status. I am pushing the fluids as much as I can for a kid who wants nothing. I finally took him to the doctor today because the diaper rash resulting from his diarrhea is so painful for him. It breaks my heart. And the doctor said it could last up to ten days. UGHH!!!!!! Poor baby!





Two days ago, Cade decided he wanted some cookies for breakfast--it was basically the only thing he ate all day, so I was glad to give them to him. But, he decided he needed to eat them in one of his toy baskets. I was on the phone and when I came into the living room this is how I found Cade. It was too funny...




2 comments:

K said...

Give Peanut some hugs and kisses from me please!

Miss you.

Jennifer said...

Poor baby!
Hope he feels better soon!

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...