Thursday, May 22, 2008

I Wonder If It Is Hot Outside...

You will see that I have added the Weather Channel Gadget to my blog.

It is a little funny considering that you generally don't need a weather gadget or a weather man to tell you that it is hotter than Hades outside. I kid you not when I tell you that it was 108 degrees the other day when I left my Mom's house at 7:30 at night. That is crazy. It is only May and it was supposed to snow in Utah.

But today we got a little bit of rain and MUCH cooler weather. My car told me that it was 60 degrees at 8:05 when I left work tonight. That is a big difference. And a welcome difference. I can only hope the cooler weather hangs out for a little bit. Yeah, right. I live in Arizona and it will be back up to record breaking temperatures soon, I am sure!

Yes, Josh. I know how much cooler WI is.

No comments:

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...