Thursday, May 15, 2008

It Wasn't My Kid...this time...

I got an email from my cousin Jan around Mother's Day. It said:


Once upon a time there was a three year old little girl who found this little wrench and after being put to bed one night decided it was a good idea to put it on her ring finger and slide it on as far as it would go. After so doing (it is assumed) she fell asleep and awakened her mother at 3 am asking her to remove the wrench. By this point the finger was quite swollen and although both mother and father tried valiantly, using all their ingenuity, for an hour to remove it, it would not come. So at 4 am, the mother of the little girl took her to the emergency room to have it removed. After many strange looks and 4 nurses helping it was successfully removed and all is well with the 3 year old little girl.




I thought it was a funny story. And then I found out it was about my cousin's little girl. Kaitlyn managed to get a little wrench stuck on her finger. It is funny to me since it didn't happen to me, but I am sure I will have plenty of stories like this to tell. Just have to give Cade time....

2 comments:

K said...

There once was a 3 year old girl who crammed 3 different colors of playdough in her ear. When it was finally discovered it took a regular doctor, and an ENT 3 office visits and one "surgery" to get it all out.

Can you say Dain Bramage?!

Jenae C. said...

Was that you K??? HaHa!!!

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...