Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Just Some Pictures....

How do you follow up after such a poetic, deep post ?
(See previous post)

Not easy...so I will just post a couple really cute pictures of my adorable little monkey. Cade has been a HANDFUL (to put it mildly) the last couple of days. I know, most of you are thinking that Cade can do no wrong. And mostly he is cute enough to get away with a lot of things. But, he can't get away with everything--I won't let him. So as tough as it has been the last couple of days, I still find him charming most of the time.

Here are pictures of Cade helping his Daddy wash his car. He was terrified of the hose, so was hiding behind my car in the garage when I came out with the camera. He relaxed a little when the hose was turned off. After Jim filled up the buckets with soap and water, Cade would stick his hand in the bucket, pull it out covered in suds and say, "Yuck". It was funny.







Then, here is my future star rockin' out on the pots and pans! Enjoy!

1 comment:

K said...

I'm so glad you have it all figured out. You get to do all the hard work of parenting him and training him to be a wonderful little monkey. I get to think he is perfect and can do no wrong. We work so well together!

5 Weeks! I can't wait to see you!

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...