Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Well, it is 1:30am on Mother's Day.

Way past my bedtime. I am not up by choice...I am up by Cade's choice. Tonight he doesn't need sleep. He needs MAMA! Or at least that is what he keeps screaming at the top of his lungs. After an hour of rocking him in his room, I finally gave in. We are now watching Elmo. And since I turned my computer on he will now insist upon watching the Potter Puppet Pals on Josh's blog.

I wanted this, right?
Happy Mother's Day!

4 comments:

Angel said...

aw man I was up too!

hangel said...

We should've played literati if you were up. :-)Not that my brain functions well at that time of night! Wait...not that it does anytime!

K said...

I don't know if he was just awake or calling for Momma or if he was crying for you but this post reminded me of: MOMMA! I HUNGRY! - while we hid the rainbow colored socks in my glove compartment. I might still have those somewhere.

hangel said...

Just to clarify, he was screaming bloody murder. He was not happy unless I was awake with him. Gabe saying MOMMA! I HUNGRY was adorable and endearing...this fit was not. And we didn't hide the socks...that is how we got caught. Oops!

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...