Friday, October 10, 2008

Whatcha Doin?

Ahhh...Cade's new favorite question to ask.





Whatcha doin? Whatcha doin? Mama, whatcha doin? Over and over and over again.





Well, I am going to tell you what we have been doing since I seem to have large lapses in my blog posts.

Cade is all done with his pacifier. No more whining at night or asking for them. It is awesome. What is even more awesome is that we left Cade with my parents for 3 nights so we could go to Las Vegas...and they got to finish the transition from Nuk to no Nuk. Thanks Mom and Dad! (I keep saying that when we are serious about potty training that I am going out of town again. They do such a good job!)

Our trip to Vegas was so much fun. We met up with two of my cousins and their spouses and Josh and his girlfriend, Lisa. We had great accommodations at a time share close to the strip and had fun gambling, hanging out, eating, and playing cards. Can't wait to plan our next get together! Here is the motley bunch after having lunch at Margaritaville.


We were lucky enough to have Josh come and stay with us for a few days after our Vegas trip. It was so nice to have some time to catch up and play Rock Band 2. Here is Cade (naked because he ran through the sprinklers and his clothes were wet) rocking out on the guitar.

Jim and Dad finished the new bed for Cade. I looks great. Now that Cade's Nuks are gone, our next transition will be to the "big boy" bed. Still need to get a bed rail, though and figure out how to lock him in his room at night so he isn't wandering...

1 comment:

K said...

That bed is GORGEOUS!!! I'm glad y'all had fun in Vegas.

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...