Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ultrasound Day!

Today was ultrasound day for baby #2!


We were totally excited to find out the sex of the baby. I think not knowing the sex of your baby is probably one of the ultimate surprises, but I am way to neurotic too not know. **WARNING!! THIS POST REVEALS THE GENDER OF OUR BABY. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW, DON'T LOOK AT THE PICTURES!**

The place we went to for the ultrasound sent us home with a CD of all of the pictures they took as well as a DVD of the entire ultrasound. It is pretty cool. Technology is an amazing thing. I have gotten somewhat used to seeing ultrasounds since we had quite a few at the end with Cade. But, I know they can kind of be hard to see...and almost alien-like. But still adorable!

Here is the profile view of our baby. You can see the spine along the bottom and the side view of the head and body. Isn't the baby cute?!

Here is the baby waving a hand to say, "Hi!"

And here is the picture that confirms the gender of our baby. Can you see why?


Hint...those are legs pointing to the left.

*****

*****

*****

*****

Yes, in the middle is HIS "outdoor plumbing".

It's a boy! And he looks as healthy as can be!

3 comments:

Blade said...

Very cool sis. Although I thought you go the memo that you were supposed to have a girl? I guess there is always next time :P

J/K Having two boys to beat the crap out of each other and entertain each other has been wonderful. We'll see about the high school years though :P

Jenae C. said...

Yay! Another little nephew! I am so excited for you!

K said...

Yay, more boys! I'm so excited. I can't wait to meet the little man!

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...