Monday, December 3, 2007

No More Denying It

Okay. I admit it. I am sick.
I survived the weekend...but today has been the worst day. Hopefully this means I have now hit rock bottom and will start recovering tomorrow? One can hope...



Since I am sick and tired, and therefore, uncreative tonight, I will post some pictures from Advent by Candlelight so you can see the beautiful tables that were set up.











I would also like to share an email that I received about my friend Noelle's baby, Brielle. She was the one born with Trisomy 18, but has so far been beating the odds that are against her. Apparently she is currently fighting an infection, but seems to be holding her own. A friend sent an email reminding us to take time in this busy holiday season to pray.



"Through the holiday season it is so easy for all of us to become distracted with our busy lives. I am definitely guilty of this. Noelle has said to me before that she truly believes her daughter is here and is doing so well due to the overwhelming POWER OF PRAYER. She is truly a miracle baby. Their family is so full of Faith it takes my breathe away. The strength that exudes from their home is so amazing and encouraging. I am sure I speak for everyone when I say this. A prayer of mine now at this time is for all of us to come together again in full force with continued prayers of healing for this precious little girl."

1 comment:

Angel said...

Which one was your table? :)

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...