Sunday, December 23, 2007

Ornaments on Our Tree

Our tree is currently being held captive.

Well, it is behind a baby playard fence. I prefer to think of our tree being protected instead of jailed. But, as I said in a previous post, even with the baby gate, Cade can reach the tree. I think at this point the fence is mainly protecting the presents that are beneath the branches of the tree from being attacked by Cade. I am sure that the lure of the shiny paper would be just to much for Cade to ignore.

Of course, Cade probably won't want to open any presents on Christmas...just when he is not supposed to. Ahhhh...the inner workings of the mind of a one-year-old.

Cade loves to look at the tree. Early in the morning when we go downstairs for breakfast, the only lights on are the Christmas tree lights. We walk over to the tree and point to the different ornaments. Cade will point to the Santa ornament and say, "Ho Ho Ho!". He will point to the penguin ornament and tilt his head to the side because I like the baby penguin ornament and apparently say, "Awwww" and tilt my head to the side. Cade will find the Elmo ornament and smile big. But, his favorite is the hippo ornament. Every time we see that one I sing, "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas". Cade will point to the ornament and bob his head back and forth to tell me to sing. Enjoy this website and sing along! I Want a Hippopotamus

Tomorrow will be a busy day...so I probably will not be back to post until after Christmas. I would like to wish everyone a blessed Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...