Monday, December 17, 2007

Over the river and through the woods....

And back to the doctor we go.

(And by the way, we live in the desert, therefore, there are no rivers and no woods...just dirt and cactus--and warm weather!)

The last few days Cade has been getting progressively more and more sick. Started with runny nose...and moved right into his chest. Ughhh... so after being at the doctor like two weeks ago for the croup, we went back today. Luckily, Cade did not have to get another shot, but did get a breathing treatment and an oral dose of steroids. Poor baby. The shot probably would've been preferred. The breathing treatments takes at least 5 minutes--and he hated it whereas a shot is over pretty quickly. But, he needed the breathing treatment--and it helped. So, we have to continue to do them at home (boy, won't that be fun!) and give Cade prednisolone for the next 5 days.

And, Jim is sick. Apparently he has whatever Cade has. Yuck.

On a happier note, I received a gift from Santa yesterday. He was a little early, but I think he wanted me to enjoy it before Christmas. Out by my front door, I found a little three-foot Christmas tree. On this tree were ornaments--all of them saying HOPE. Hope is my middle name, so this little tree is very special to me. Thank you, Santa!

2 comments:

K said...

Pictures! Pictures!
I want pictures of a boogery Caden and pictures of a Hope tree.
I'm demanding like that. And I can be because I'm sick with no one to take care of me. So post pictures!
*germ-free-internet-kisses*

Angel said...

I still think your mom had something to do with it.....

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...