Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Where Do You Read Your Paper?

I have a sick child. And a sick husband.


Therefore, I have not had a lot of time to blog. Besides that, unless you want to hear me complain about having a sick child (and a sick husband) I don't really have a lot to say. So, here are some pictures to keep you entertained since I won't have the usual story full of my humor and wit. (See, that was funny!)


Because Kim demanded it, here are pictures of my "Hope" tree:






Then, to explain the title of the post, here are pictures of Cade sitting in the front yard "reading" the paper. We had just gone outside. He picked up the paper, walked around for a little bit, found a good spot in the middle of the grass and opened the paper. It was funny!





No comments:

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...