Sunday, December 9, 2007

Proof that it Rains in Arizona

There are several reasons why I haven't posted lately.

I could list them for you, but I would probably bore you and you probably wouldn't think they were all that valid of excuses anyway. But, I promise to make it up to you. For those who are possibly going through Cade withdrawal since I haven't really posted much about him lately, I promise this week will be full of him.


Last week it rained. It rained HARD for a long time. I know...rain in most areas is not a novelty, but when you live in the desert, it is. Cade thought the rain was the coolest thing. And he wanted to be outside in it. Not just looking at it, but walking through it, standing in it, sitting in it. Cade also thought sweeping the rain was fun, too. (Sweeping? Yes...he carried the broom around and swept the rain...go figure?! Maybe he thought he might need it for a paddle if it kept raining!) He thought it was the best thing in the whole world. The problem was he was just getting over the croup and I didn't want him wet and outside for too long. Well, reasoning with a one-year old is pretty impossible. So, we let him play until he was completely soaked and then brought him in--kicking and screaming for a warm bath. He was so mad! Here are a few pictures--and be sure to check out the new video on the side bar!





No comments:

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...