Saturday, February 16, 2008

I Have Been Busy

I feel like I haven't posted in forever.

You feel the same? Well, here is what has been happening...

Wednesday:
  • My friends finally arrived Wednesday night. They were several hours late, but better late than never! Horrible weather getting out of Utah. So happy they came!
  • Had Peter Piper Pizza...Jaime and Denin can't get it in Utah, so that is what they love to eat when they are here.

Thursday:
  • Went to work at 8. Jaime brought me Valentine's Day Paradise Bakery cookies and a diet Coke for breakfast!
  • Jim and I went to the memorial service for baby Brielle. The service was absolutely beautiful. It was very well attended and very well done. An amazing service for such a tragic event.
  • After the service I had to go back to work. My boss was very nice and came in and worked a few hours so I could attend the memorial service.
  • Worked until 8pm
  • Had Old Chicago for dinner
  • Drank with Jaime and played Rock Band until WAY past my bedtime. We did shots of 99 Bananas. Ughhh...

Friday:

  • Grocery shopping with my mom...
  • Had Peter Piper Pizza for lunch.
  • Shopped with Jaime.
  • Made enchiladas and fajitas for dinner.
  • Drank with Jaime, played Rock Band, and watched Anchorman until WAY past my bedtime.

Saturday:

  • Shopped with Jaime and Denin
  • Had Peter Piper Pizza for lunch (are you sensing a theme?)
  • Played Rock Band until they had to leave
  • Cade and I hung out for the rest of the day.
  • Miss Jaime and Denin already

Well, that is my last few days in a nutshell. I will take tonight and tomorrow to catch up on my missing sleep...well, I will catch up the best you can when you have a one-year-old!

No comments:

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...