Friday, February 8, 2008

OMG...LMAO, and other internet codes that I don't know that mean that was really funny!

I love my older brother.

How to describe him? Loving, supportive, laid back, strong, and maybe just a little sarcastic. Okay, maybe a LOT sarcastic. Just one more thing to love about him...except when I am on the receiving end of his sarcasm. Then it is only a little funny.

His intense hatred for green beans makes me laugh. And makes me one of the people who when serving green beans when he is around makes sure I offer him some. Wouldn't want him to feel left out! You must read his new blog...and his post about the green beans. Rage_Against_the_Green_Beans

His repulsion to green beans is rivaled only by my repulsion of milk. I can't stand the look of it, the smell of it, or the taste of it. And, my loving parents who didn't want my bones to break made me drink it every day growing up. YUCK! I would save my glass of milk for the very end of my meal--until I could put it off no longer and chug it. Inevitably I would gag. To try to help ease the torture, I would make my milk strawberry flavor. I don't know if it helped. Milk is milk whether it is chocolate, strawberry, dolce de leche..milk is milk. I am having convulsions right now just thinking about it!

I am glad Cade likes milk--and most days green beans. But, as a mother, I can't wait until I find the food that I deem is necessary enough to force him to eat!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

What's Josh's blog please?

hangel said...

Jenn...follow the Rage Against the Green Bean link in my post!

Enjoy!
C

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...