Friday, February 22, 2008

Just to Entertain You

I need to write things down.

I think of things to blog about and then when I sit down to actually type, I can't remember any of them. Oh well.

Here are some funny things that have happened in the last week or so. Enjoy!

  • Jim and I went to dinner on Tuesday. My parents baby-sat Cade. As we were walking out, I told Cade bye and love you! Cade turned to me with one finger in each nostril. That was my cue to leave!
  • My intern at the pharmacy on Thursday told me that she "Should have shaken it weller." WHAT?
  • My fortune cookie the other day said, "You take criticism as an opportunity to grow". Like hell I do. Right...
  • I bought 19 boxes of cereal last week. I will have to post how much I spent/saved with a current promotion. You wouldn't even believe it!
  • On Thursday, I dropped Cade off at my parents since I had to work all day. My dad hadn't left for work yet when we got there. He left shortly thereafter. Cade cried when he left. When I left, Cade couldn't be bothered to even wave. He was too busy with his waffle and his Nana. Hmph.
  • I think Cade said "Manny" the other day. Meaning Handy Manny from the Disney Channel. Now he says Bopbops, Elpo, and Manny...but still NO MAMA! How am I not even as important as them?
  • I usually let Cade sleep without pants on for naps. Just think it is more comfortable for him. So today after his nap, we came downstairs. He was walking around, still with no pants on. All of the sudden he walks up to me and hands me a diaper. I was trying to figure out where it came from since the basket of them is up to high for him to reach. Then I look again and realize it was the diaper he was wearing. He decided to take it off...and give it to me! Wasn't that sweet?

No comments:

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...