Saturday, March 1, 2008

Good Job with Photoshop, Courtney!

I amaze myself sometimes.

Do you see my new masthead? That is the second one I have done all by myself. Okay, so it takes me hours, but I will get quicker as I make more!

I am currently making a book/photo album for Cade. One that has nursery rhymes pictures of him illustrating them. Also in the book is the alphabet--with his pictures as well for each letter. For example... A is for Airplane--and it has a picture of him on his little ride-on airplane. I am not sure why I started this project. I just had so many random pictures of Cade that I wanted to scrapbook somehow...and he loves to read books--and look at pictures of himself, so I thought I would combine the things he likes! I am doing this on Photoshop Elements--and I am still learning and very slow at doing it. It will be worth it in the end, I think. I hope it turns out well!

1 comment:

Jenae C. said...

You will have to teach me how to make the header on your blog! I went to scrapbookplease.com and downloaded a ton of stuff, this is a great site, when I get a couple pages done I will post the link on my blog so everyone can see my pages! I miss you already! I had so much fun with you guys this weekend!

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...