Monday, March 31, 2008

Just Too Busy

I would love to post for you today.

But, I am way absorbed in my scrapbooking and can't really seem to tear myself away. Thus the semi-lame new masthead. It was the best I could do quickly. I apologize for my half-heartedness.

I do want to send my condolences to Jenae and her family with the loss of her Grandfather. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

On another note, my grandmother was just diagnosed with stomach cancer. She will go for more tests this week to determine how far it is spread, but she has already stated that she will not undergo any treatments. Please pray for her.

I will be back with more another day!

If my Mom calls you with some far-fetched story, don't believe her. Happy April Fool's Day!

1 comment:

AVANTI TRAVEL said...

Courtney our thoughts are with you, and your family
Janette and Bill

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...