Monday, March 17, 2008

I Thought I Was Part Time

Here I am at work again.

Not that I am not working and actually blogging.
No.

That would be wrong.

But, since I have to work all day today, I thought I would post quickly and get back to work.

Just a couple of things I wanted to share with you...

  • My Mom finally called from Hawaii on Saturday night. Not to say hi to me or check in on Cade...just to see if JEREMY had made it in okay from CA. Hmmm... See where I rank?
  • When Mom called she said, "The weather is here, wish you were beautiful". Not very nice, was it? She took a perfectly nice comment of the weather is beautiful, wish you were here and made it mean. Intentionally.
  • WE LEAVE IN 2 DAYS! WOOOO HOOOOOO!
  • Rock Band on XBox360 rocks. Especially when we can play with my bro in WI. How cool is that?
  • Cade's new obsession is with the Wiggles. Much to my disappointment. Of all the shows to watch he wants THAT one? Seriously...Ughhh. My in-laws who very kindly watched Cade this weekend had more than their fill of Wiggles.
  • I have SO much stuff to do before we leave and I work 12 hours today!
  • I am contemplating cold pizza as the breakfast of champions. Sounds good. Won't be able to hold out much longer!
  • Fewer people commented on my scrapbook pages than I thought would...I am in need of positive reinforcement, people! Come on, flatter me...or tell me the truth. I can handle it. I am afraid some people might be upset that they were not included in the pages I put together...but please don't be offended. I used pictures that fit that I hadn't used in other scrapbook pages. I am sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings! I just means that your pictures were on another page!
  • Happy St. Patrick's Day! No, I am not wearing green and don't pinch me unless you want to lose your fingers!

2 comments:

Angel said...

I loved all your scrapbook pages...even tho I wasn't in them, although I would find it weird if I was....
I promise not to pinch you again...promise.
COLD PIZZA! Now your talking my language.
And your working with me again..ok we are apparently not working...but with me! Whats there to complain about?
Do you need someone to help you pack? I can help, I am an expert! And if I suddenly disappear while packing, rest assured I will suddenly appear in one of your bags in Hawaii! Man I am gonna miss you! :(

Jenae C. said...

I didn't even see your scrapbooks until just now. I LOVE them, but why is J only for Josh and Jeremy? Are there not any more J's in the family you could think of? I did like the C for Cow though!!!

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...