Thursday, March 6, 2008

Playing with Garlic

I was making dinner last night.

I decided to cook up a couple meals at once. Makes it easier for the rest of the week. So, I was making two different kinds of chicken as well as enchiladas. Since Jim was at work, Cade was "helping" me cook by whining, eating whatever I was making, and getting into everything.

I looked up at one point while cooking and noticed that Cade had a spice bottle. It looked like my bottle of garlic powder, but I swore it that bottle was full...and that bottle was well, empty. I was standing behind the island in our kitchen so I couldn't see the floor where Cade was standing shaking the empty bottle. I came around the corner of the island and saw...

Garlic powder.
All over the carpet.

The bottle was almost full when Cade got a hold of it. When he was done, it was completely empty. I wish I had taken a picture, but I was too shocked to think clearly. I just kept saying, "Caden!" He just kept looking at me like, "What?" I kind of laughed...because it was really funny. I just didn't want to have to vacuum in the middle of trying to cook. But, I did.

Cade is apparently afraid of the vacuum. It was a little funny to see him run away from the vacuum whenever I pushed it close to him. It was funny until he started whimpering in fear. Then I felt a little bad. I am mean, I know.

3 comments:

flyingace said...

You need to teach him to say "BAM" when he helps you cook. Even if he wants to kick the carpet up a notch rather than your chicken... it is a little funny.

Angel said...

ahem...another blog please...

Jennifer said...

it's hard not to laugh at them when they really do somthing nauthy that's really funny, isn't it?

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...