Sunday, July 27, 2008

Cade's New Hangout

We have been meaning to make this room Cade's playroom for a while now.

It was previously my scrapbook room, but I finally got motivated and deconstructed most of that since I am doing the majority of my scrapbooking digitally now. (Just don't look in the closet!)

So, since the Grandparents took Cade today, Jim and I had some time to do some shopping and get this room in order. I think it turned out pretty well! When Cade came home, we took him in the room and he said, "WOW!" He immediately started playing with the toys, etc. That was all the thanks we needed!




6 comments:

Angel said...

It looks awesome! What a great job you did!

Blade said...

Good thing you took the picture so you can at least look back and see how it looks when it was all nice and neat and everything was put away! :P

Jenae C. said...

It looks great!! Where are you going to craft now?

flyingace said...

so what are you going to do with the other playroom??

K said...

It looks great. Josh is right though, I want pictures of Caden with a huge smile on his face sitting in the same room with stuff everywhere. Then I'll know he REALLY likes it.

MISS YOU.

Swistle said...

I would like to come live with you and have a room in your house kthanx and see you soon.

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...