Friday, July 18, 2008

Wonderful Watermelon

Since Kim asked so nicely for more about our trip to WI...


Okay, maybe she didn't really ask for more, but I had to share these pictures and since I said my last post was the end of my WI stories, I have to blame someone!

Cade discovered the deliciousness of watermelon in WI. And we discovered the benefits to him eating OUTSIDE. However, since we have come home, he has determined that it is much more fun to stick your fingers in a piece of watermelon and destroy it, then it is to eat it. Much messier.



Here are pictures of Cade eating watermelon in WI. Yes, I know my posts lack some serious depth and insight, but come on. This little boy is CUTE!



2 comments:

K said...

He is by far the cutest little peanut I have ever laid eyes on and my 3rd favorite boy in the whole wide world (sorry Jim, I know you were hoping :P )

Jennifer said...

Have you met Emily? She's been known to eat an entire watermelon inside of a week.

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...