Monday, July 14, 2008

Last WI Post

I know you are all probably bored with my posts about our road trip and visit to WI.



I just wanted to share a few pictures and then I will stop going on and on about it. I think. I will have to put some more adorable pictures of Cade eating watermelon and playing in the rain on here. Then I will be done. I promise!

Here is Cade on the Fourth of July with my parents. Isn't he cute?





All the guys at my brother's apartment in WI. I think this is for sure their better side!


Cade playing in the neighbor's house. He LOVED the little car.


All of us at the Jelly Belly Factory in WI. Aren't we pretty in our hats?

4 comments:

CP said...

I'm jealous of your trip to the Jelly Belly factory!

Time for Pay It Forward v2 over at 3giraffes. I hope you'll come back and enter again.

Blade said...

Looks like you guys had fun on the factory tour.. did you get lots of free samples?

Angel said...

Sometime we need to take a trip. You always take fun trips...and I sooo wanna take a fun trip :)

K said...

This can't be the last post about Wisconsin. You need more material. Come back immediately. I have another bottle of vanilla vodka for you to demolish.
:( I miss you already.

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...