Thursday, July 31, 2008

I Guess I Am Not Very Interesting

I just wanted to say a quick thanks to Monkey_Bay Wine as it was the inspiration for this month's masthead.

Josh tagged me yesterday to share seven interesting things about myself. I told him that I had to have 24 hours to post my response since I needed to come up (make up) with the interesting things. Still...here I am 24 hours later with nothing. This is the best I could do:

1. I have two tattoos and 7 piercings. Yes, they are all in places I would show a stranger--or my mother.

2. I get to legally play with drugs for my job. Can't beat that, can you? I help provide better living through chemistry. But I HATE chemistry. Still not sure how I ended up in a science based profession. I much more enjoy and am proficient at reading/writing, etc. Go figure.

3. I always thought I wanted a big family. Like 5-7 kids. Then...I had one. And reality sunk in. Quickly. Maybe one will be enough!

4. I hate the movie ET. I hated it as a kid. I hate it as an adult. I still can't watch it without getting creeped out. I can still hear ET's raspy voice saying, "ET phone home" with his finger outstretched. Ughhhh...Don't like it at all!

5. I was in band in high school. My older brother will tell you that it made me a dork. But the opportunities I got were amazing. We marched in the Fiesta Bowl Parade, The Rose Bowl Parade, The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, and we performed at half-time for the Holiday Bowl. It was pretty cool. So, dork or not, it was fun.

6. I am a VERY picky eater. I do not eat beans, cheese touching meat (ie cheeseburger), any seafood, mashed potatoes, meatloaf...the list could go on. It would probably be shorter to tell you what I do like.

7. My all-time favorites:
  • Book: Anne of Green Gables
  • TV Show: I Love Lucy
  • Alcoholic drink: Stoli Vanila/Diet Coke
  • Disney Movie: The Little Mermaid

So, now that I am done, I will tag the next couple of people...Jenn and Angelia. When you post, please let me know in my comments, so we all can check it out!

4 comments:

Manager Mom said...

My son has a lot of the same eating things. Is it possible somehow that you are his real biological mother?

Jennifer said...

Check out the 7 interesting things blog!

Angel said...

Your interesting to me!

I did it too :)

Jenae C. said...

I think your interesting too!! Miss you!

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...